Friday, July 5, 2024

Are you in? I know I am.

I just wrapped up our campaign rally in Wisconsin -- and let me tell you, folks, I'm more fired up than ever before.
DemocratsJoin us.
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

I just wrapped up our campaign rally in Wisconsin -- and let me tell you, Faith, I'm more fired up than ever before.

I'm in this race to the end. I would not be running again if I didn't believe with all my heart and soul that I can do this job. Because, quite frankly, the stakes are too high.

If you're with me, I'm humbly asking you to split a few bucks between our campaign and the DNC to help Kamala and me defeat Donald Trump in November and elect Democrats across the country.

This election isn't just about policy differences between my opponent and me -- though, there are many.

This election is about the character of the person who sits in the Oval Office.

Their honesty. Their decency. Their integrity.

Do they respect other people or do they incite violence and hate?

Can they honor their oath to the Constitution and uphold their oath of office?

Trump fails every one of those character tests.

He brags about being the one who "got rid of" Roe v. Wade. He is calling for the "termination" of the Constitution and pledges to rule as a dictator on "Day One." He invokes the language of Nazi Germany at his rallies, calls his political opponents "vermin," and talks about the blood of America being poisoned.

And what's worse is that the Supreme Court has just ruled that there are virtually no limits on the power of the President. According to the extreme majority on the Supreme Court, a President is now above the law. If Trump wins again, he will be even more unhinged and dangerous because he knows the courts won't hold him back.

That's why all of us -- every single one of us -- have to work tirelessly to do what the Court would not do: Hold Trump accountable.

Will you split $10 -- or whatever you can afford today -- between our campaign and the DNC to help Kamala and me defeat Donald Trump and elect Democrats nationwide? We must hold Donald Trump accountable. No one else can.

If you've stored your info with ActBlue, we'll process your split contribution between the Biden-Harris campaign and the Democratic National Committee instantly:

I've said it before, and I will say it again: I have never been more optimistic about America's future. That is in no small part because of the work this team is doing.

Thank you for your support,

Joe

Joe Biden

President of the United States

President Joe Biden










 

Text JOIN to 43367

Manage how often you receive DNC emails, by filling out this form. If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe.

If you're ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, territories, and D.C., make a contribution today.

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment