|
|
If you want to unsubscribe, click here. |
|
|
Hey, are you there??
I hate to bother you, but I reached out last week with our ActBlue Approval Poll and I still don’t see your response.
This could be an error on our end, or maybe you just missed this email in your inbox.
Either way, we’re reaching out again to confirm your support of ActBlue in the face of Trump’s continued attacks.
Please respond before 9 AM tomorrow: |
| Do You Approve of ActBlue? |
|
|
Thanks for responding,
Gabby H. Elect Dems Now Polling Department
- - - - FORWARDED MESSAGE - - - - |
Hey, it’s Gabby.
I recently emailed you about the attacks Trump and his MAGA cronies have launched against ActBlue.
I was just reviewing our responses and noticed yours is still missing.
As a top respondent in your area, your input is especially valuable in helping us determine how Democrats feel about ActBlue. |
| This will only take 1 minute so please confirm ASAP: |
| Do You Approve of ActBlue? |
|
|
I’ll look for your response,
Gabby H. Elect Dems Now Polling Department
- - - - FORWARDED MESSAGE - - - - |
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment