Hi friend,
With summer in full swing and more meals moving outdoors, I wanted to share something a little more personal from my own table: the lobster recipe I find myself returning to again and again.
Lobster has always felt like more than just dinner to me. It’s the kind of meal that brings everyone to the table, gets a little messy, and turns an ordinary evening into something worth remembering.
Over the years, I’ve tried just about every way of preparing it, but this grilled lobster recipe has become my personal favorite. A little smoke and char from the grill brings out the lobster’s natural sweetness, while lemon, butter, and a touch of cumin add brightness and warmth without overpowering it.
I put the recipe together with plenty of opinionated, born-and-raised New Englanders at the table, and it won everyone over. I hope it becomes a favorite at your table, too.
You can find the full recipe and story here: Get the recipe
Enjoy,
Shawn
Founder, Caskata
You received this email from Caskata. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here. |

No comments:
Post a Comment