Friday, November 4, 2022

Hi there, how's it going?

I am busy prepping.....what about you?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hey there,

It's Katie, I'm back! and I am sure you all are busy prepping for a hearty and joyous Thanksgiving, just like me!✨

My hunch is - it's going to be an eventful one like all the other ones for me. 🤭
Sometimes it's a family fiasco, other times it's about embarrassing anecdotes, and of course, the turkey prep becomes a topic of discussion each year! It's hard to impress everyone, right?🥲 


Though thanksgiving does come with a lot of family drama, I still love coming home to my parents and siblings, sharing a huge meal, and the banter that follows. I hope you too get to take that much-needed break from work, have all the yummy food, and enjoy some quality time with your friends and family. For folks away from home, sending virtual hugs and turkey for you to enjoy on your own, and lucky you, you won't have to share food with your siblings🍗 🥧🥂😋

And if you've (almost) forgotten to take home some lovely gifts, I've got you covered with some delicious tea gifting options that even have my fussiest relatives always ordering for more. So grab your last-minute holiday and homecoming gifts HERE.🎀
 
SHOP THE PERFECT GIFTS🎁
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Holidays!🙌🎉
 
Katie,
Team VAHDAM® India
Button Text
Custom
Custom





You received this email from Vahdam Teas.
If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment