Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Can I level with you?

I can't afford to fall short at the last minute ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
 

Hi, Faith, can I level with you for a second? I fell short of my final End of Month goal, and I really need to raise $500,000 before midnight to close the gap.

I need YOUR grassroots support to pull ahead in the polls and flip Florida blue!

Here's the link to give: demings.win/donate

I have to be honest about where things stand, Faith. A poll shows that I'm still 1 POINT behind Marco Rubio – and I have to get out the Democratic vote immediately if I'm going to win.

I can't afford to fall short at the last minute – not when this race could determine which party wins Senate control and is still in the margin of error, so please: Will you donate $25 before midnight to help me close my fundraising gap?

Here's the link again: demings.win/donate

Thanks for your support. It really means a lot.

– Val Demings

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Congresswoman Val Demings
Subject: with one week until Election Day, this can't be happening

No comments:

Post a Comment