I didn’t want to reach out like this
Terry, Deb Haaland here and I’ve got some tough news to share: A new poll shows me trailing my Republican opponent by 6 points.
But here’s the good news: My campaign is powered by thousands of supporters like YOU, who are chipping in whatever they can spare to stop my Republican opponent from rubber-stamping Trump’s chaos in New Mexico.
He has proposed cuts to Medicaid, SNAP, and Universal Childcare. He’s taking his cues from Donald Trump, who has already made thousands of New Mexicans hungrier, sicker, and poorer.
We can’t let that happen.
I’m ready to fight for New Mexicans, but I need the support of this whole team to compete with the millions of dollars Republicans have already spent in this race. Terry, will you split $10 between Heartland Patriots and my campaign to help us win this November and stop this harmful, extremist agenda from hurting New Mexicans?
If you have stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Deb Haaland and Heartland Patriots will process instantly:
Be fierce,
Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment